LOVE

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by loverbuy.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Beanier
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have really bad luck with men and looking to settle down. Many exes were jerks. Will I be meeting anyone soon and do you know when? Also, I am concerned about my health?? I am Bipolar and have extreme high and lows. I just don’t want t be sick and fear dying. I have bad luck period. Is anything good going to happen and when??

Thanks

Brooke

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Brooke,
        You could start by thinking about some good qualities you would like to find in someone. As you focus on these qualities you can also envision how the two of you would come to know one another. As you go about your daily routine you will begin to demonstrate a positive energy that will come from within.

If you can be involved with things that you truly enjoy, such as a club, charitable organization, etc., that might be a good way to meet someone who shares your interests.

As for your health concerns, it is really important to consult with your doctor. There are many new types of treatment available and your doctor can determine what would be best for you.

Best wishes
        🙂

loverbuy
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 0.00

Just live life and really take the time as friends first before you go out to get a feel for who that person is and if he really will treat you right and its a good foundation to build on

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.