love

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by loverbuy.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

brian424
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 45
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

there is this girl that i really care about, we have know each other for over a year. in this time i have had multiple chances to make a move, but never really had the confidence to do so, bu after awhile i think i have gain my self-esteem and confidence back and would like to take things farther with her, but there is one problem. in my waiting, some other guy came a long and took her. 🙁

so my questions are: will aimee [10/18/1988] break up with the guy she is with and want to be with me? also, does she have feelings for me or think about me much?

thanks for you help,
      Brian [4/24/1989]

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

When I focus in on this, she and the boyfriend will break up eventually for other reasons. Right now you are in the friend zone. But, when you start living your own life and date other women and not be so available, you will become more interesting to her. I have a feeling you think you are playing it cool but she knows better. Back off for a while or she will think you are needy and then you will never have a chance. She will even feel uncomfortable being your friend after a while if you don’t move on. Right now, you have about a 75% chance if you stay strong and independent.

brian424
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

thanks candice for responding and the reading. 🙂

that is what i was thinking i should do and i actually have started talking to other girls that want to go out with me. 🙂

do you know when aimee and this guy will break up? also, what other suggestions do you think i should do to show her i guess that i have moved on and get her to see me as being more interesting? i am thinking of maybe ignoring her for a little bit when i run into her at school or something like that, try to get her to chase me, i guess.

thanks again candice.

brian424
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

hey candice or anyone that wants to help me with a reading.

i have been doing what you told me and backed off from aimee and have been spending a lot of time talking to other girls and i believe most of them have started falling for me. Even my friend shannon who i thought was just a friend, i believe she is even starting to fall for me just because of the things she lets slip. hehe

anyway, i at this point had my mind of aimee, not that i forgot about her because she was still in the back of my mind because i truly care about her more then any of these other girls, but yesterday i was heading to class and i ran into aimee by herself, i didnt really say hi but i nodded to her and she sort of took a double take but i still went to class. later on when i was leaving my last class i saw her again and she kind of just walked right past me. both times she didnt seem happy, i dont know if it was because maybe her boyfriend and her finally broke up or what. the problem is that when i saw her, it threw her right back into my mind and brought back all those feelings of missing her. now i know u said they will break up for other reasons but i was just wondering if they were still together or if they broke up and that is why she was looking sad? also, what should i do? i feel like i should contact her but i dont know.

i have been ignoring her because i dont want her to take me for granted anymore and start to think of me as more then a friend and start to chase me.

thanks in advance for any advice you can give,
            Brian

loverbuy
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 29
              • Light Participant
              • ★★

Whats up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.