Love?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Talker.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sls1827
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

When will I find love?

carolgoca
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 1.00

I am starting to have feelings for a guy at work named Matthew Walker birth date Feb 18,1986. I am unhappily married. He is always sweet and says really nice things. I want to know if he is starting to have any feelings for me?

Talker
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 12
          • Replies: 29
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 45.00

I am starting to have feelings for a guy at work named Matthew Walker birth date Feb 18,1986. I am unhappily married. He is always sweet and says really nice things. I want to know if he is starting to have any feelings for me?

Have you spoken to your husband about how you feel? This new love interest will only cause fresh heartbreak, unless you severe the current marriage relationship first. Are any children involved? Why are you unhappy with things at this point? How long were you married, and at what age did marriage take place? Is the new interest married? Does he have any young children? Is his wife alive?
          Not enough information to fully start to answer your questions, much less say if he is falling for you.
          Be Well

Talker
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 12
            • Replies: 29
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 45.00

Have you spoken to your husband about how you feel? This new love interest will only cause fresh heartbreak, unless you sever the current marriage relationship first.
            Are any children involved?
            Why are you unhappy with things at this point?
            How long were you married, and at what age did marriage take place?
            Is the new interest married?
            Does he have any young children?
            Is his wife alive?
            Not enough information to fully start to answer your questions, much less say if he is falling for you.
            Be Well

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.