Love

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Lindak1117.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lindak1117
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Is my ex boyfriend bob going to come back to give our relationship a 2nd chance? If so, when? If not, why? What has to change or be done and what obstacles do i have to overcome in order to guide him back to me?
      I’ve known him a long, long time. I want to know if it will work this time. If we hadn’t known each other for so long and hadn’t been so close i’d just forget it but i have no closure. We’re both in our 50’s now, known each other since i was in my teens and he was 20. We were friends at first then became more. We were very close always. Even if we didn’t have the physical connection or presence there was always a spiritual/mental link between us. I’m just not sure why he won’t talk to me any more or if i’ll ever see him again. This time we were together for about a year. Now apart for another year but had tried on/off to get back together about 4 months ago. It broke my heart for him to cut off all communication to me for no real reason at all. He never did that before.

He reached out to me today. But i don’t really know what it means yet. He didn’t really text/talk to me he just reconnected with me on a google site. He won’t talk or text me, at least not yet. I’m not sure why.

Thank you for offering the free reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.