Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lisarose
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 26
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 36.00

Hi! I’m Lisa. I’d love to know when I’ll meet my first love – like, what he looks like and how we’ll meet. Do you have advice for anyone about soulmates – like how to attract them.
      I think this is very useful to know!

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

In 6 months or so, do you expect it to happen? Are you confident it will happen? What deep feelings come up when you try to imagine it happening, being with this person, as if you are there right now? What alibis do you have for why it won’t happen? What kind of person do you expect to meet – spiritual, aware, intense, loving or mediocre, selfish, lazy, and opportunistic? I’m throwing out these questions because I get a psychic sense you still have some stuff to work through before you will be able to manifest the right person into your life. I also see some stuff from the past – angry men, maybe some substance abuse, which could have set up some limiting patterns within you. I see some romantic opportunities coming in the 4-6 month range, but I’m not getting a solid sense of anything healthy or desirable (so be cautious about settling for the first thing that comes along). Most of when and how you meet someone is up to you – your spiritual awareness, your level of emotional control. With a little more work on yourself, my psychic gut says you attract someone really awesome within a few months. If you are really serious, I would jump in and get some legitimate training (such as the Life Mastery Program on this site). Look for methods which clear out the garbage from the past and help you to get precise control over those deep feelings. Those feelings are what tend to spiritually attract and repel what we encounter in life. Also, watch out for the soulmate thing. See discussion here: be careful about soulmates. Also, I get a psychic sense about you eventually working professionally with people on healing level, maybe psychic or energy work. I can’t see you doing too much of anything else. Just thought I’d mention that!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.