Love

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by loverbuy.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

loverbuy
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 29
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Have i been a big support to libia and although i would still be happy just being friends with her does she have romantic feelings for me?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums and thank you very much for answering posts! The more insights we receive, we learn from one another. That way we are better able to help others.
        You obviously have a very good relationship with this lady and i sense that it has been a long term friendship? She may have feelings for you that she isn’t even aware of at this point. So there should be no harm in slowly trying to take this friendship in a different direction.

Best wishes,

loverbuy
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

I also wanted to know cause we are have a very big distance between us and she is married but it seems it not going so well which is why i asked if i have been a big support and the reason i felt like maybe she does have feelings is through that connection i share with her
          does she feel distress about us not being able to meet each other and i have gave her my phone number and asked her if she would like to meet each other though i did not get a reply i did feel like she did want too but is trying to be discreet is her husband treating her well and does she feel this telepatahic commication the only discreet way we can connect with each other?

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

I would have to say be very patient and very careful! Unless she has specifically told you that her marriage is not in a good place and that she plans to take some kind of action, then just continue to be her friend. I sense that her husband is a good provider. It is not easy for a woman to end a marriage and try to start over. She might want to first see if her marriage can be saved? If her marriage is in trouble, she might be fearful of being seen with another man. So for now, just continue with the friendship. You have done your best to let her know that you want to continue to offer your support. I do believe that she really appreciates that.

Best wishes,

loverbuy
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

Ok yeah cause i know her and she would always try her best but if there was even a chance it could happen i just would not want her too think i would just be passive and let her slip through my fingers cause three years ago when i used to work with her we did start to build a big connection but after she left i always felt she was still there and two years ago i went trhough alot of depression and i felt as if she was reaching out to me to help llike i am with her now he is very special and the other reason why i would want to know is cause he did have promblems before especially with being controlling and another reason
              i do feel there is troble is because i know i can trust my instincts but sense it seems she is being very cautious to even talk to me as a friend i just really wanted more conformation if the fact i have been a big support and another question the seems to be skipped is if we really have been communicating telepathicly and if she feels that is the only way for us to comminacate and i know i do seem impatient that telepathic part is something i really need to know so i will know for sure if she will want to contact me some other way someday i know to be carefull believe me cause as i much as i do love her i never would wish something bad for her marrige
              and the only things i post on her facebook page is just general things that friends would talk about and the private stuff and when i would encourage her is just through telepath but with out actually being able to talk to her as much faith as i have on what my instints would tell me i just really want conformation if we really are communicating telepathicly and if she feels that is the only way right now

loverbuy
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

Ok yeah cause i know her and she would always try her best but if there was even a chance it could happen i just would not want her too think i would just be passive and let her slip through my fingers cause three years ago when i used to work with her we did start to build a big connection but after she left i always felt she was still there and two years ago i went trhough alot of depression and i felt as if she was reaching out to me to help llike i am with her now he is very special and the other reason why i would want to know is cause he did have promblems before especially with being controlling and another reason
                i do feel there is troble is because i know i can trust my instincts but sense it seems she is being very cautious to even talk to me as a friend i just really wanted more conformation if the fact i have been a big support and another question the seems to be skipped is if we really have been communicating telepathicly and if she feels that is the only way for us to comminacate and i know i do seem impatient that telepathic part is something i really need to know so i will know for sure if she will want to contact me some other way someday i know to be carefull believe me cause as i much as i do love her i never would wish something bad for her marrige
                and the only things i post on her facebook page is just general things that friends would talk about and the private stuff and when i would encourage her to always be strong is just through telepath but with out actually being able to talk to her as much faith as i have on what my instints would tell me i just really want conformation if we really are communicating telepathicly and if she feels that is the only way right now

KathyN
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

What you are sensing could very well be accurate, but unfortunately there is no way to confirm this unless she should eventually talk to you about it. When you are quietly focusing on her with feelings of support she might be feeling this. Actually, our future is not set in stone so it really isn’t possible to know what will happen, but if she should decide to end her marriage i do feel that you will know about it. I do also sense that her husband is controlling, but she might be willing to accept that. I do believe that she thinks of you and she cares about you, but she can’t be anything more than very good friends right now. You have reached out to her, and that in itself is helping her. I am sure she appreciates that very much.

Best wishes,

loverbuy
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★
                    • Topic Author

Well thank you i feel i do know more about what to do and yeah i just feel i am going to still be dedecated to her and this is something i had given alot of thought before even getting into it and i feel i would be very stubborn about this even if it would have to be for a very long time that is of coarse if i feel she needs it and i feel as if what my heart really wants is what her heart wants and maybe that is even formed this connection i am willing to go through this for a long time and even though i know she would want me to move on i even feel just by being her se won’t just accept what he does to her because i know it was through our friendship that this very strong connection was built and i know three years ago she came very close to changing her mind about him so i know i can change her mind again now i know i just have to go at her speed and maybe subconcionsly she needs to know someone on the outside would be willing to go so far for her its just at the same time i do want to be with her i also refuse to accept that someone so special like her would feel she would just have to accept staying with someone like him who can’t appreciate her the way i did i mean of coarse if he finally got his act together and would stay always knowing what has instead of just going up and down then i will just drop the whole thing and let it be but untill then my heart will be dedicated to her i will just have to work on not having expectations more and just only focus on what she needs and of i coarse i will focus on what i want too thank you and i also wanted to know
                    what is my connection with michelle villalobos it was a very wierd experiance i had with her like electricity went down my spine when we were classmates in massage therepy i haven’t really been able to reach her cause she is busy but does she still wonder about it too?

loverbuy
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

I mean not jus letting her accept being controlled cause well if still is trying to reach me in other ways then that means she is not willing to accept that

KathyN
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★

So for now, if you just remain her friend and be there for her, that is all you can do.

As for michelle, there was obviously a very strong attraction. She might expect you to make the first move if you want to see her again.

Best wishes,

loverbuy
                        Basic Member
                          • Light Participant
                          • ★★
                          • Topic Author

Just an update how is libia doing? And what is my connection with helen jimenez

loverbuy
                          Basic Member
                            • Light Participant
                            • ★★
                            • Topic Author

Just for an update how is libia doing? Also just out of curiosity what is my connection with helen jimenez?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.