Lost Love

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Monilynn.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Monilynn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I fell in Love after so many years afraid of the thought of being hurt again. This man was amazing to me…Things seemed to have been going great til he left without giving me reason. Will he come back into my life?

RonaldA
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 56.00

I could be wrong but I’m getting that there is another women involved. He may come back if that fizzles away, but I would be cautious about trusting him. What will be different about the next time around if this happens? Could work out for you but I see more pain than pleasure with this one. I keep seeing him involved in a small business. Is this true? Maybe it’s time to put your energy back into rebuilding your own life.

Monilynn
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Another woman? That surprises me because i thought i had his full attention and interest. The small business who knows after our break up i have not spoken to him. I just need to know if he will come back..so i know to have my cards played right and ready for any bs he tries to bring back into my life.

RonaldA
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 23
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 56.00

I’m not thinking you knew his as well as you thought you did. As you said yourself, he just left out of the blue without giving you a reason. With the future there are no guarantees. I told you what I saw. There is a decent chance he’ll come back but it will likely be a while before he does. It’s all probabilities. A psychic from a hotline will probably give you more certainty, although I wouldn’t trust that option.

Monilynn
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.