lost in a relationship

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions lost in a relationship

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

parnellm
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Ive been with a woman whom I met online a year ago. We are currently in a LDR due to financial issues we are both experiencing. Until 3 months ago things seemed great, but now it seems she is pulling away from me. I don’t know where the relationship is headed anymore.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

The person in question does not want to be in a relationship where she is required to put forth a significant amount of effort. I can hear her saying “I’m dome. I’m tired” but for no particular reason. You really haven’t down anything wrong. She is tired and wants her interactions to be laid back. She may be a little moody and a tiny bit shallow at times. She doesn’t pay attention to the fact that she may be being inconsiderate of your feelings and that she has some degree of obligation to let you know she wants to end things. She doesn’t want to have “that” conversation. She is way too focused on herself right now. She is being unfair to you. I am sorry you are having to go through this. You need to be in a relationship where you have more openness and more day to day interaction with someone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.