Lost Family Estate

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lost Family Estate

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

championgintl
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

After World War 2, my great grandfather received a letter from France that he was heir to an estate there. However, for some reason he would not claim it, nor would he let anyone else in the family go over there to do so.

Beyond that I have no other information and just really wanted to find this place. I value my family’s historical background, and really thought it would be cool to find this place. I did speak to other psychics, but one tried to tell me it was in Bennett, CO, which we have always been on the east coast so thats not true, and another told me it was south west of Bonn Germany but that was very vague.

I have exhausted every resource I can think of at this point. I am really looking to get as close as a place name or region and continue my research there. Any real assistance would be greatly appreciated.

My great grandfather lived in Connecticut at that time. The family last name is Champion.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

If the estate was in France, have you tried contacting the nearest office of the French Consulate? They might be able to provide some guidelines as to how abandoned/unclaimed property is handled in France. There is a lot of information that can be found on the internet. If you are able to determine that an estate does exist, you would then need the services of an attorney who would be willing to take on an international case.

In any event, this would be a good adventure. If the estate still does exist, there most likely would be more heirs to the family fortune. There might not be much in the way of financial gain, but could provide a link to your living relatives and your ancestors.

The best of luck to you in this search!
        🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.