Lost and confused

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lost and confused

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by elphaba73.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sa_LaC
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

A few months ago I received a message in church to try for a second baby. My 1st is 3 1/2, and my husband and I hadn’t had sex since she was conceived. We tried, and it proved challenging to enjoy myself. In the meantime I was having regular dreams about someone from my past that had me waking up longing for him. About a month ago, I met him for lunch, and things progressed. We have such a strong chemistry, and I may be in love with him…at least infatuated. We hooked up again last week while I may have been fertile, and now I’m having signs of conception. Part of me is afraid of destroying my family, the other part thinks maybe this is needed to get out of my passionless marriage. Please advise.

elphaba73
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 7.00

I can tell you from personal experience that affairs never end well for any of the parties involved, especially when there is also a pregnancy. The very best advice you can be given right now is something I wish someone had said to me a long time ago—be honest with everyone RIGHT NOW. Tell the truth about everything. It is the only way to avoid much more pain. This is stil going to be a difficult situation for everyone involved, but by getting the truth out now, things will be better in the long run.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.