Lost An Item

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lost An Item

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Meera11.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Meera11
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I need help, to be pointed in the right direction to find my boyfriend grandmother’s car key. It’s not an actual car key. It’s a black clicker (push button on key-clicker to open doors, trunk & it need to be on you in order start the car). It has a red metal like key ring holder on it that allows you to attach it to your pants-belt-loop.
      The car: Toyota Corona 2013 grey/silver
      I drove the car 3/26/2016 morning to Family Dollar that’s on the corner of my block to get tissue-paper & kitty litter. I remember grabbing the car key & leaving the house key in the cup holder, I remember I was short a dime, I went back to the car to get a dime, but none was there. I went back in the store & the store clerk added the dime for me.  I got my bags, left out the store and headed to the car. I put the bags on the passenger side of car and then got in the driver seat. Thought I put the car key back in the cup holder. I drove home. I grabbed the bags out of the passenger seat before getting out the car. I thought I grabbed key the car key along with the house key..(house key & car key were not attached together). Later in the afternoon I was preparing to go to the grocery store & realized I had loss the car key. I have looked everywhere in my apartment…tearing everything down…I looked around on the ground outside, I walked back to Family Dollar to see if it was there and I looked on the ground in the parking lot. This is tearing me apart.
      Can you please point me in the right direction on where to look to find my boyfriend, grandmother’s (who lives in North Carolina) car key, PLEASE?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.