Looking for insight

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Looking for insight

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MidnightSpark81.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MidnightSpark81
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hi

I have an issue that I need help with.

I met someone over 10 years ago at a job and there was an instant connection. I really thought she was interested in me as she was very flirty and we did go out several times. She also became a big fan of a singer I introduced to her. There was just so many things that clicked it felt magical.I don’t know how to say this but I just got a feeling about a girl that I had never felt before or since even though I do try and go out and meet other people. Then a bunch of things happened and by the end of it all I was left with a broken heart. She left me for a guy and I moved on as best I could despite seeing each other often in situations where I would be out and about and run into her or go somewhere and she was there too or she walked in after me.

Long story short I did a reading with a reader and out of the blue she was mentioned. This reader claimed that when she tried to say “I thought we were just friends” line to me that she lied and the reasons are numerous including some childhood trauma that she has not dealt with and some other issues. They said that we are soul mates and she is the one who needs to realize it. They told me something which I did find out to be bang on and that was that she had gotten engaged to this man and it ended badly because he abused her and cheated on her when he suspected her feelings for me and his suspicions that she liked him for his money and success. They added that she feels embarrassed and ashamed of what she did to me and think about me often. She thinks if I knew it all I would hate her so much that I wouldn’t forgive her.

Now I know not to take a psychic’s word as the gospel but the things they picked up on were things that they couldn’t know about things I did for her and other things that there is no way they could know that much detail about me and her.

I was shocked by this as I swear she was not on my mind at all during the reading.

Now I admit to being very foolish and stupid by getting other opinions from many psychics and the answers were all over the place from yes it is true to no it is not true at all . I was told she is not trustworthy, she is to be my wife etc you name I heard it.

I did email her asking her out for a friendly coffee thinking a nice chat and catch up would be ok and if I got a good vibe from her I could take it from there if I wanted to.
      She said yes but then was never able to meet and I stopped bothering her but we did run into each other and I found she lives near me (very close actually).

I ask myself often if she is not the one why is always thrown into my path so often. It feels like the universe is saying to us wake up and get it together. I know she did some bad things but I am trying to be forgiving as in my life I have done things I am not proud of and I would hate to not be forgiven.

The last reading I had I thought the person was amazing in picking up the situation and telling me things that they couldn’t know. It was very mind blowing. However I was asked by this person to call them to discuss spiritual cleansing as they feel this is a soul mate connection but that she has blockages that need fixing in order for this to work.

My question is should you ever have to pay for a cleansing and what exactly is it and does it even work? Also if anyone can shed light on the situation that would be helpful.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Sometimes you have people who have some abilities, and they hit on accurate details. Then, bam, the “hard sell” for cleansings and curse removal comes. This is tricky, because they demonstrate their accuracy. But, no matter how tempting, I would under no circumstance start paying for cleansings. It’s always a scam. They will take and take, hard sell you, and take and take more. Don’t let them take advantage of your longing and vulnerability.

I anything, learn to meditate and get control over yourself. This will have a much greater outcome. This will influence the situation more than anything else. You will also be able to measure the results.

MidnightSpark81
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 1.00

I think you are right. What got me was the issues of the Blockages she spoke of. In my mind no magic or psychic or spells or whatever would ever help someone who may be dealing with issues very traumatic like childhood abuse, self esteem issues etc which was why red flags came up. The things she did say that I thought were good were that you should not get many readings as they can distort the energies of the people being read. With respect to this person she said that she has been putting on this happy face pretending to be fine when deep down she is miserable and lonely and has shut herself off from love because she is so overwhelmed with money, career,family issues. I don’t know if all she said is true but allot I know is as I had a run in with a mutual friend and she told me things about the girl that were bang on to what readers had said to me.

She said to me quite bluntly I don’t believe in lying and if I was not positive she was not your life partner and such I would not lie and say she is just to get your business. You can leave her alone all you want but I am telling you that both of you will never have a relationship with anyone else that will last because your hearts belong to each other. No matter who you meet you will always be thinking of each other and comparing these people to each other My cards and crystals all tell me this is a soul life /soul mate connection.

I just wish I knew what to do re this girl. On one hand logic tells me that no woman who is in love with someone would lie and stand them up or make excuses etc. They should have the balls to come out and say it or at least reach out and start a conversation to see where things stand and take it from there.

But then there is part of me that knows this girl is dealing with allot of pain inside and so I think is she worth fighting for or should I cut my losses and try real hard to meet someone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.