Lonely and scared

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lonely and scared

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Jordesse.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jordesse
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Good day,

I would really appreciate any insights on my future love life please if possible. I have been working and living in male dominated environments for most of my life so no shortage of male attention or even suitors. Yet I cannot seem to meet anyone I feel compatible with or attracted to since my last friend/lover. I’m worried and scared I’m going to end up alone. Is there anything I can do or change to find my soulmate?
      Blessings and thank you so much for this opportunity.
      Stacey
      7/1/70

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

You have nothing to be afraid of as long as you are happy with yourself. Intuitively, As I focus in on you, I see a lot of vitality. No reason you shouldn’t be happy with yourself. As I focus in psychically, again, I think your social life and relationship prospects will improve when you change careers. Get out of the “male dominated” work environments. (hint: many possible suitors who you WOULD be interested in have a tendency to be intimidated by being a relationship with a woman who is surrounded by men all the time) Your first course of action, before the career change, would be, to make some changes to your social life. I get a strong psychic sense that taking that step alone will prove to be productive and positive for you.

Jordesse
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you. Unfortunately, my skill set is only suited to the male dominated environment and as i have just had a period of unemployment, I have had to take yet another job in a male dominated field but there is nothing I can do to change that, i am desperately broke and need this job for the money. The same can be said for my social life. I am hindered with financial worries so i will not be in a good financial position for sometime.
          I am certainly very happy with myself which is why I find it strange that i cannot seem to be attracted to anyone…..I am not gay lol just cannot meet a man i find attractive enough to date.
          So can I assume from your response that my love life will only improve once I have money???? I do not have the money to go out and that doesn’t look like changing anytime soon.

Thanks, I guess?

Jordesse
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Sorry, I should also mention that the men I’m surrounded by my whole life have never had a problem with where I work. I have also had jobs where I have worked with women and I still can’t find a man I’m attracted to…..To put it bluntly, I get approached by men where ever I go, even to the bank lol so I do not believe it is where i work that is the problem….sorry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.