Location and things

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Location and things

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Revision
      I’ve been seeing someone in the US Oregon Eugene. I am from Canada BC South Surrey. Do you think I am in the right place should i try to stay or just keep visiting sort of thing? My friend would like me to stay as much as possible. I was in the hospital hot too long ago for a so called breakdown it has happened before but this time something was different last october. I take some drugs for this i hate them but i don’t want to revisit vancouver’s finest hotel again…lol. I met some beautiful people there they inspired me especially one boy i thought i had a psychic connection with but hey it was the looney bin. The strange thing was about that was when he came near me my much noisy head would finally quiet and he’d say what i was thinking. I was doing hair at the time. Is there something you could see me doing here like classes or anything in particular? I just started some Yoga. I’m very interested in psychic abilities and I have several cards i like to play with mostly positive thoughts cards nothing negative. And i do a meditation cd sometimes. I should be writing music now but i’m just not very inspired now. I sometimes see a strange ring on my wedding finger it has energy coming out of the top. I’m interested in any ideas anyone may get a vibe on about my situation.
      love and light to all

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

As I focus in on you I feel that you would be better off staying where you are and finding some peace. I feel you are too vulnerable to move permanently at least for now. Slowly get yourself weaned from the medication you are on with the help of a physician. Get some psychic training or consistent, structured yoga training so that you can heal yourself and not need meds again. As I focus in on you I feel you are psychically sensitive and would do best to learn to control what you “receive.” This will avoid future breakdowns. Psychic training can provide this opportunity for you. Start by talking to a Yoga teacher. I feel there is either a yoga or martial arts instructor near you who is metaphysically astute and can guide you in a good direction. If you have not met him/her yet, keep your eyes open.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thankyou very much for your insight Candice. Yes it’s been a full month of Yoga 2 hours a day and i think it’s helping. I’m not sure if you mean the teacher you see is near Canada or here in Oregon but I will keep my eyes open for sure. I do like the instructor at the school I am attending while visiting here in the US too. I understand what you mean by receiving I know I’m a bit like a sponge sometimes when it comes to emotional surroundings of others never mind my own emotions. I think I definately could use some help with learning to filter or detached or something. I’ve been reading Dale’s notes regarding psychic training. Thankyou for your hopefulness about the meds it’s hard to imagine ever being able to go without them and doctor;s don’t like my family history and would rather me on something so i have allot of work to do to move into less of that I’m told that i will always need them. So thankyou again for your insight.

anonymous
          Basic Member
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            • Topic Author

I feel pulled to comment on your question.

I sense that you are not there, but are not where you were. There is a deep loss involved.
            Tread lightly and do not sacrifice your love for location. I can see objects. the Ocean (a white ocean house?) and a River or lake with flat wooden boats. I am not sure what those mean, but I know it is a important place to you both.
            my vision of things is cloudy but I see that you should be with this boy right now. do not let this one slip away.
            there is a very deep love involved between you and if you learn to work together happiness for you is very very near (your ring awaits you still).
            do not give up. do not be persuaded by people near you who tell you to turn away. you can do this, indeed you are meant to be together.
            Stay with the Yoga, but hold tightly to your friend. If you can make it to the ocean house together the pain that I sense is around you right now will disappear. You must hurry. There is no truth but Love.
            Thank you my friend for allowing me to view this.
            SW

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

Thankyou so much for your reply. Uh something really bad happened between us and i just don’t know if i can be in a toxic environment anymore weather it is my doing or someonelses. I was VERY hurt you are very right and you are also right i’m not there anymore i’m in palm springs with my parents. We used to go to the lighthouse together there was a white house there and the ocean of course. He tried to kiss my cousin how can i forgive that? Right while i was still in his house right after he broke up with me. Then he wanted to take her to the coast in the same breath without me he really wanted nothing to do with me and i’m sure he wanted to be with her if she’d have let him. Now he’s cryin an begging me to come back sending flowers and whatever. I don’t see how i can trust him again. And after our break up he trust me? I didn’t take it well. you are right about the deep loss. He wanted to spend the weekend with my cousin and not me all i can think now is he’s a disgusting pig. He onlly just met her she came to visit me as my so called friend and to meet him. He’s completely stupid to me right now i’m dumbfounded. If only it were that simple. I know i’m an emotional pain the ass. I had a dream about a lynxx a week ago it just stared me in the face. But you know i do miss him even though but i don’t miss feelin like a bag of crap. Seriously if you got anymore on this i;m all ears. I hear you when you say to not listen to everyone else and do what i want but still i find it hard to go back and a ring.. to be married again i know what it’s like and i dreamed one day i’d finally know one day one day i might know. i’m brought to tears again you know he had only month ago offered a promise to me and i said with true honesty that i would think about this deep commitment and was delighted that he did so ask. I feared the time wasnt right that there were things to work on first. i’m a mess now for sure.

anonymous
              Basic Member
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                • Topic Author

I am sorry to hear that. I did not really see any of that. I just had a strong feeling for what I said earlier. I did have some questions about something I saw that I kept thinking about today, rkimble2008@gmail.com I hesitate to bring it up for all the world to see and I cannot figure out how to send a personal text on this forum. I can be reached there if you are interested. I hope I did not bring up hurt feelings. I am still trying to control my feelings.
                you sound like a very strong person. things happen for reasons.
                SW

anonymous
                Basic Member
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★
                  • Topic Author

Well that is very interesting you know you seem to be on to something with your previous suggestion about the loss that was a humdinger for sure. I emailed you regaurding the personal stuff and of course i’d love to chat.

Thankyou

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.