Lingering questions.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lingering questions.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by rose123.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Green3334567
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

Hey. So. I know its been a very long time since I have broken up with him and I am not sure what all anybody could tell me if anything at all and I know that it wont change whats already happened and where our lives have gone now but does Ian ever miss me? Is he ever sad that we didn’t work out or at least remain friendly? Is he angry at me? Indifferent? Does he remember me with a fondness of heart? Was he lining up another woman to date before we even broke up or did he know her already or did they meet after we broke up? Does he wish me well or…? I just wish that I knew these things, I guess. Thanks.

rose123
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 77
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 115.00

Hi,
        You have had a sort of complicated relationship with him.you and him thought you steered away from problems ,then realised that things were not moving for better.
        The cards I drew ,referred to dysfunctional life of one of yous,would you understand this?
        He thins you achieved the impossible,on the other hand although there is deep love towards you,things are not the same anymore for him,he has left the scene already.
        You asked about the other woman,I think he met her by chance,as she took care of him or something.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.