Light Worker?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Light Worker?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Happy01
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, my names abbey born march 11 1986 and i’ve always felt i’m a little different. Lately i’ve been told by psychics that i am a lightworker. Is it true? People come to me with their problems sometimes and i kinda feel like i help them and i always want to make everyone around me happy and i feel like i can sense how they are feeling. People come to me and say they know me but i’ve never met them before but they are sure i’m someone they know. I also get told u have that face that everyone remembers. So, am i a lightworker and if so, where to from here?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Whether you are a light worker or not is something that you have to decide for yourself. My sense is that you do have a strong level of compassion about you which is a really positive thing. If you are compassionate and intuitively sensitive, the next question is what are you going to do with it.

If you want to get serious about it, i would suggest getting some formal training in the area such as what is offered through this website. I truly don’t believe some people randomly just become light workers, although i don’t claim to know everything on this subject.

The good healers i’ve met arrived there through training, hard work, patience, self-examination, persistence, and dedication.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.