Lifting of the veil

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Dale.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I have always had little things happen of which i wish i had written down..But this is the latest..I think.
      I went to meet a friend of a friend in her home for the first time..I was informed she had lost her son over a
      year ago. I definately got a feel for the home when i got the tour it was not a bad feeling there was allot of care
      and love in the home but i could still sense the loss from the mother of course and her other younger son. When i went
      into the living room i was alone. I turned to face a tall mirror and i felt a cold rush across my shoulder and back. Again
      i didn’t feel afraid or unnerved. I turned around and to my left there was a photo of her lost son. I believe something still resonates there i was informed that her son had committed suicide. I did not want to investigate by trying to connect to anything in there without the mothers permission. Also i’ve never tried in such a known hot spot. But the breeze was enough to let me know something was beyond the veil i think so.

hope some of you find that as interesting as i did.
      Naomi

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

So it appears you have some abilities. Great! My question is how can you so something with this to maybe help some people, make a difference?

- Dale Sellers

Dale
          Keymaster
          Teacher
            • United States
              Credits: 823.00

There may be somebody exactly who i am fascinated by because of their style, especially the psychic capability. They not dwell next to myself, yet if we meet we both are generally donning identical colour. On a single event many of us were both equally donning red surfaces (and that is a colour certainly not generally favoured by simply possibly of us! ) this specific 1 week we both were donning white wise blouses/shirts. I have seen the same occurring with other people when i possess a near participation with them — occasionally i am perhaps donning identical hue of an incredibly strange colour. Can everyone reveal this specific?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
              nooralamshahzad

- Dale Sellers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.