Life

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Estee.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Estee
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I’m thinking about moving by the end of the year to a new city but also about choices concerning my love life.
      I’m completely single but I’m wondering if I’m letting A slip away. His birthday is on 04.14.89 and mine is 09.22.88
      I want to be working in an immigration firm when I get to the new town but I’m wondering if it’s going to happen and how? If it doesn’t, what should I be looking into? I don’t want to lose my time hoping for the wrong thing.
      Thanks in advance!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 12
        • Replies: 136
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★
        Credits: 180.00

Ill be back with some insight 😉
        -Blessings!

Estee
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I was also previously interested in someone else whose birthdate is 11.06.90 and had high hopes thinking the person liked me back… Was there any chance? Did they like me back? Do they presently like me?

Estee
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thanks!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Topics: 12
              • Replies: 136
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★
              Credits: 180.00

Begining in August:
              Short transit warns that decisions you make today may be faulty, and that exaggeration is likely. Avoid signing contracts, as you are not seeing things clearly right now. Avoid stretching the truth or spreading rumors.
              Positive aspect: A time when distractions and dreams can make you lose contact with reality, in a mostly positive way. You can be telepathic right now, or at least very perceptive, as your sensors for subtleties are working extremely well. Intuition serves well at the moment. You might speak about dreams and fantasies, give advice to someone in need, persuade someone.
              There will certainly be a change in your life, a change for the better.(This carries out to December)

Middle of August:
              Your loving feelings are wide awake. You are attracted to the charm of love interests and might easily fall for someone or dream of love. These feelings are more physical than intellectual. Your senses will be awakened. You will feel in top form, wanting to go out and meet people. You are strongly focused on love and sexuality right now. Alternatively, you can be filled with the desire to create something wonderful or beautiful. Your personal appeal is stronger, and you may feel freer to express yourself. (You will want love more so in this period)

Begining in September:
              This is a time when your usual way of thinking and seeing the world is infused with a grander, bigger perspective. You see the big picture now, but be careful that it is not at the expense of critical details. Details may be glossed over, and you may tend towards over-optimism at this time. This transit presents an excellent opportunity to grow mentally and intellectually. Learn everything you can. Your ideas may be appreciated more than ever, so be sure to get your ideas across and put them “out there”. You might receive some great news, or deliver it. As long as you don’t overdo it, this is a great time to sell yourself, to sign papers, make decisions, deliver speeches, and to buy and sell. Your positive attitude lies at the heart of this opportune time. You may be feeling mentally restless–consider that restlessness as a signal that your mind is primed to learn more. If you are feeling nervous, you may have your finger in too many pies. This is a time when you have an opportunity to learn things that will expand your vision, improve your business or business dealings, and boost your confidence. It’s generally a good time to buy and sell, sign contracts, and promote yourself and your ideas. Your life may feel a little easier as you now entertain more pleasant and inspiring thoughts, and your communications are well-received. You may find that you are inspired to do more and to be more. Take advantage of this opportunity to put your best foot forward and to learn something that will benefit your working life and your personal relationships. Excellent period for any intellectual work. Professional success and increase in material goods are bound to happen. You will have a lot of luck, without really trying too hard. You will be wise and prudent, forethought will improve every initiative you take. You will be rational and be able to construct reasonable arguments: you will give good counsel and your circle will be able to count on you.
              You might suddenly and finally realize a long-term goal or plan (This aslo carries out), after long and painstaking work during this long-term transit. This can also be a time when you bring a spirit of innovation to your work. It’s time for a major update! While you might be impatient at times with stodgy, outworn, and outdated attitudes or systems, the changes you make now can be very rewarding. Try to be patient as you make changes. Inspire others, rather than instruct.

Middle of September:
              This is a long-term transit that can last some months ( And it does through Demeber as well). Even a tiny thing can annoy and upset you during this time – the potential for you to be on edge and easily frazzled is strong. You may often be in a bad mood and your personal circle may have problems putting up with you from time to time! You may not listen to advice, even good counsel, although you can have a lot of trouble putting your own ideas into practice right now.

Trying to reach people by phone, or communicate effectively with others, can be an exercise in futility during this transit. You can expect some upsetting or unnerving conversations with people now, perhaps short and abrupt or challenging. If you are looking for the perfect time to finally end a bad relationship, verbally at least, then here is the auspicious time for it. However, you may not be as tactful as you usually are.

There can be re-occurrence of problems that were already settled, or so you thought. It’s crisis time, where you may suffer from foot in mouth disease. Shakeups can take place on the job, plans can go haywire, and legal technicalities can prove very upsetting.

Too many cooks can spoil projects now, so limit the number of people that participate for the best results. If you have to make a guess on which way to go or what to do, it may not work – your guessing game is a bit off now. Don’t rush projects now – let them go along at their own pace.

**Be careful and cautious while operating machinery (even scissors!) and while walking, running, and getting from point A to B – we don’t want any nasty injuries to compound the excitement surrounding this transit. If you make a promise to someone, keep it, especially now. Watch the tendency to interrupt others while they are talking, as it will be easy to do with this transit. You have a brilliant mind but sarcastic speech and wit can offend others; you can be quick to argue over the smallest details while avoiding what the real problems surrounding you are. You may find that you are working with data and numbers a lot more during this transit. Be careful of what you put into your body at this time to avoid “gas” or stomach problems.

**Do not divulge secrets, gossip, or spread rumors now and watch that fine print. Avoid signing anything extremely important if possible; or watch carefully what you sign, as it may not be in your best interest. Equipment failure (sudden) may have to be dealt with. Circulation of the blood can be affected as well. Unreliable people can be found in the most reliable situations or places. Unexpected news and events arrive, leaving your nerves are a bit shaky.

Positively, this can be a time in which new concepts and ideas change your thinking quite radically, and you could come up with some progressive ideas. In general, there can be impatience, however, with outdated ideas and opinions of others, and while it is understandable that you want others to give up on backwards concepts, try not to let this upset your life too much. Find ways to soothe yourself. Stress can lead to little accidents and nervous problems, so take extra care of YOURSELF. Worry less about what others are doing. Although you will lack reason and logic, on the contrary your psychic faculties (such as inspiration and clairvoyance) are likely to be highly tuned.
              sept 15th-Positive shorter-term aspect: You will try hard to put your ideas into operation. Dreams could become reality. You may like to travel by sea. You can be attracted by everything that is out-of-the-ordinary and take pleasure in the company of unusual people.

Begining in October:==>**You could have an amorous adventure, or travel to see your heart’s choice.**<== This transit can put you in a good mood. Keep things light today. Express your affection. Focus on harmony.
              dec 6th-Positive aspect: You might be very attracted to someone on a romantic level now. This person will be the type you like, with a very strong personality. This is a good day to begin or develop a project, to meet new people, or to smooth over problems in existing relationships. Sexual and romantic activities are favored today with the trine and sextile aspect. With the conjunction, watch for sensationalizing your feelings.

**NEW LOVE**
              (December 6th)
              You might be very attracted to someone on a romantic level now. This person will be the type you like, with a very strong personality. This is a good day to begin or develop a project, to meet new people, or to smooth over problems in existing relationships. Sexual and romantic activities are favored today with the trine and sextile aspect. With the conjunction, ==>watch for sensationalizing your feelings.<==
              While it’s an exciting time for relationships and personal appeal, **decisions made now could be too hasty.**

As far as your past relationship I belive by letting go you are making the right decision as you find a new love interest in December. I also see alot of positive for your career and creativity 😉 I added your compatability chart so you can see for yourself how you and youe ex stand as far as the stars are concerned and they are very stubborn 😛 LOL!

There is much attraction, especially on your attraction to Him. You both are capable of charming each other. Sometimes, you both gloss over problems and conflicts just in order to keep the peace, which is not a good idea in the long run.

You both might make each other impatient and easily frustrate each other. The sexual attraction is unique and powerful at first, seeming to arise suddenly and unexpectedly. However, it is a temperamental attraction and can leave just as suddenly. Erratic responses to each other.

An agreeable relationship overall. You both generally like to speak with each other, have a good intellectual understanding, Your tastes can be very similar or complementary, and you both typically like to share your feelings with one another.

A very strong passion but destructive at times. Jealousy, possessiveness, and resentment are very possible. If the relationship ends, it is difficult to remain friends, as one person feels burned.

You both have complete respect for each other’s romantic style. You both don’t easily offend each other and instinctively understand what makes the other person happy. Conflicts arise, but they are generally smoothed over with ease, as there is good will between the both of you. Very good aspect for a successful relationship. Love, gaiety, understanding.

This is a relationship that is particularly based on physical understanding, passionate love. There is a lot of affection between them, and they need to express it physically. Plenty of attraction here.

-Blessings!

Estee
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Thanks much!!
                However I can’t see the chart.
                Is there a way to send it directly to my mail?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.