Lee

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Does he actually want me or is he jst playing with my head, dnt knw what too think, I really need ya knw what’s in his head and what he really thinks of me. Pls help me understand xxx

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dearest 1888: It is my honor to submit this reading to you. As I connect with your energy, dear 1888, I feel anxiety, apprehension…wanting to know that which your heart already knows. Seek first the love within your heart for self. Expand your consciousness through working through your life’s struggles fully knowing the Universe is with you and will assist you. You are not alone. Ask…ask and you will know the true answer your heart and soul hold.
        I hear he is playing with you. He is attracted to you, and feels excited when you are near. You are fun to be with. I see celebration activities which means you know how to have fun. He thinks you’re pretty. There is a possibility that this relationship can deepen. Is he ready for one true love? I see a pendulum swinging back and forth. I’ve asked what this symbol means. I am told that he vacillates on what he wants to do. There is another he is interested in. He has not chosen which he wants. He goes back n forth. I see him on his phone texting and/or calling. He is playing the field. His energy feels young and immature. Sometimes we want that which we cannot have so much we become obsessed with wanting it.
        The energy of this reading is 4…finding balance. 5 and 1 are prominent. The 5 reminds us that all truth shall be revealed. You are seeking the truth of your beloved. The truth is there, look deeply at the truths around you and the deceptions. Be neutral as you consider the facts and actions of he who holds your heart. I am guided to ask you to look for the signs of deception. Is this love interest the ONE for you? Are you prepared to live with the deception he has already given you? How much are you willing to lose yourself in the chase of his love? The journey home is not always easy. Are you ready to move on without him? Are you ready to let go of the emotions that continually well up inside you? Let go and release. You are compassionate and kind to your lover. Are you strong enough to let go when he mistreats you? You need no one’s help to make your decisions and show your power and strength.
        The primary guidance ready for you to put into action: Own your power. You are powerful and strong.
        The assistance that is present to help you: Trust yourself. Do not doubt what your gut is telling you. The answers you seek are within yourself and those feelings that rise up.
        The fulcrum! The energy needed to keep everything in balance; you must call this forth from within…. listen! Discover your inner strength.
        The energy you are ready to receive and need to call forth to heal: Have mercy on yourself. All things come together at the right time.
        The personal challenge in front of you. Are you ready to walk through this challenge? Pay attention with honesty to your knowing, breathe, then proceed to trust. If he chooses you, are you ready to be with someone who may not be ready to settle down?

Many blessings my dear strong one, Melinda

Anonymous
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you Melinda. U have opened my eyes up to what I awresdy felt but didn’t want to believe. Thanks so much u are amazing xxx

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

It was truly my honor to seek answers for you. The answers are always within us. I pray the best for you. Melinda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.