Leaving a marriage with out hurting my partner

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Leaving a marriage with out hurting my partner

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by HMason.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Eloh
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I’ve been married for five years now and I’m not happy I love and care for my husband dearly but I’m not in love with him I want to leave and try to find happiness but the thought of hurting my husband is unbearable I’m so lost I just wish I could find a way to do this without anyone getting hurt, I’ve currently meet someone who makes me feel something but I’d never persue this relationship as I couldn’t do that while married but I’m really falling hard aside from the obvious problems there’s also another he’s on the other side of the world I’m so lost and angry at myself I’m so confused and it just hurts please I need help please

musicalsongbird
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 23.00

You need to sit him down…and calmly tell him how you are feeling.

HMason
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          Credits: 10.00

Proceed with caution with this new man There feels to be a major life change that happened recently. Something that rocked your soul and caused you to ask a lot of questions.

I am not feeling that this new person is your soulmate. It feels to be a passing feeling on your part.

Once you proceed with this there will be no turning back. Wait. Because I feel this will pass and when it does I see you being happier than ever in your present situation.

All my life people have told me I am psychic. Even a psychic told me I am psychic. I am not sure that I like the things I see. I do not want to see these things but I do.

Eloh
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thank you both for responding I really appreciate it. HMason I’m confused by your last statement can you clarify abit for me please. When you say wait do you mean in Pershing the new potential relationship or the separation? Because regarding my marriage I’ve felt like this from the start I’m not happy nor can I see myself being happy I can’t wait I just can’t I hope I’m not wrong but I feel it’s what needs to happen so we can both move on and find our happiness. As for this other person I’m not sure we would ever be together all I know is that knowing I could feel something for someone helped me realise that there could something else for me.

HMason
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • New Participant

Hi Eloh:

I replied to this but it is not showing. I am new here. I will type it again.

My feeling was to wait on the separation. My feeling was that this new relationship will be elusive. If you are okay with that and can live with the possibility that I see that the relationship with your new relationship will be temporary, then ask yourself are you strong enough to handle this?

As for waiting to separate…my intuitive impression is that in years down the road, about ten, you will look back with regret at leaving your marriage.

My impression is that your husband is solid and steady and a good man. I can not tell you whether you should stay or go, that is for you to decide. I can only tell you what I see.

With that all said, I do see you being happy again in the future after a few bumps in the road.

As for a way to leave without hurting your husband, I see no way to do that. He will be hurt. I actually feel rage will show first than pain. But life is full of hurts and disappointments among the goodness, so it is my feeling that he will eventually recover and find someone new.

To ease your pain, if you let him go, remind yourself perhaps that you will be setting him free to find someone who does love him.

The fact that you are concerned about hurting shows a good heart.

All my life people have told me I am psychic. Even a psychic told me I am psychic. I am not sure that I like the things I see. I do not want to see these things but I do.

Eloh
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

I was sure I responded to this I wanted to thank you again for taking the time out to answer me I said that I had decided to take your advice and try to hold on but after telling him how I felt and him leaving and the pain he was in I decided instead if doing what I wanted I’d try his way it just feel like a mistake I don’t want to live the rest of my life on guilt but there’s no way he’s going to let me go and be happy

HMason
                Basic Member
                  • United States
                  • New Participant

HM Wrote: It is not up to him to make you happy. Only you can make you happy. I am saying that I do not feel that your present outside love interest will make you happy in the long run.

On the practical side, it is never good to leave one relationship and jump into another.

A person should always take some time to be on their own to truly discover themselves and what they want form a partner or life in general.

With that said, there is never a reason to stay in an abusive marriage. Abuse is always a spiritual dealbreaker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.