Lawyer Troubles, Help!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Lawyer Troubles, Help!

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

So i am here again for help and god bless<3 here is the thing, now i mentioned i was going through trying times. But it feels worse now, more scary to me. A lawyer is going after me for a case i lost with an ex landlord. Long story short, i lost the case in april, they are asking for full payment of $1 800 in a few days, but i do not have the funds and the lawyer is saying if they do not get the full amount in a few days they will take the means to collect. I am very scared at this time. Any thoughts? Thanks!

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Realizing that the laws in canada differ somewhat from the u.s., the office of consumer affairs might provide some assistance for you. There are certain exceptions to practices within each province. Most likely this debt will be turned over to a collection agency. If you contact the collection agency and explain that you do not have the means to pay this amount all at one time, they are likely to set up a repayment schedule that you could handle. Once you reach an agreement, be sure to get it in writing. Also make sure that you get a receipt for each payment.

I sense that this will all work out for you, just don’t allow anyone to intimidate you.

Best wishes,

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks, seems things are better!

Anonymous
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant

Actually, the future is not set in stone. A lot depends on the path that you choose to take. Once you have had the opportunity to get to know him better you will begin to sense if you are really connecting and would want it to develop into a long term relationship.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.