Johnny

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Mary70.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Johnny2019
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Message from a loved one who has very recently passed

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Johnny2019 -Message from a loved one who has very recently passed..

Nothing ever dies. It transmutes to a different form and dimension. All who were with us in physical form continue to be with us in spirit.
        I see the vision of a man walking with a small boy. I sense a masculine energy. Perhaps a father that has passed. His hands are large. He is wearing a light-colored button down shirt with some small plaid. I see a child walking fast behind a male. It seems he is trying to catch up with him. I see a child sitting on his father’s knee talking and playing ‘bouncy’. I sense a joyful relationship.
        I see a man walking away and again the child walking behind him. Perhaps this man travels or is away from home a lot, for I see him walking a lot and the child walking behind him.

He steps forward and says:
        All is not lost. I am with you still. I know you are lonely and I wish you were not. Remember me in good times. All has been said between us. All has been healed.
        A woman steps forward in front of the man. She says they are together. There is a struggle of who wants to talk. The woman pushes him back. I ask the male figure to step forward and continue with his message. He says, “Our relationship wasn’t always what I wanted it to be. I was gone a lot, and for this I am sorry. Continue doing what you are doing, for I am proud of you. Two by Two…give her the ring.
        Energy of the reading is 9-Transcendent Transformation-The ability to walk between worlds. The rainbow bridge connects us between this world and beyond.
        You are ready to put into action that which you have been dreaming about. Everything is in place to take it a step forward. Be ready for miracles in your life.
        The overall message from your loved one is very positive-a Golden Ray, a Universal Rainbow, and culmination of that which you’ve been planning is ready to be put into action. The light that surrounds you is that of the Universe and he is part of that light.
        We were the best of buddies. I am with you always.

Johnny2019
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

A need ta knw what happened ya you. A miss u very much it’s very unreal what’s happened xxx

Mary70
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 4
            • New Participant
            Credits: 16.00

May not have to wait much longer till truth be told x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.