I've never felt such a strong immediate connection like this before

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I've never felt such a strong immediate connection like this before

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by goldagreier.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BlueLady
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Before I even knew the man I’m currently involved with’s name I knew this wasn’t just your average encounter…the second I laid eyes on him electricity shot thru every fiber of my being & completely took my breath away…in the yr we’ve been involved we’ve discovered our lives have been insanely similar so we have alot of the same opinions & outlook about most things…we have a good time together no matter what we’re doing & the sex is simply beyond amazing…he’s a wonderful person, very much an old-school gentleman, respectful & respectable, has a good job, the works…the only issue I’ve found so far is because of what he’s been thru in the past his fear of allowing himself to get close to me seems to overwhelm him & he pulls away…because I went thru the same kind of horrible marriage & ugly divorce I understand his fears…he’s told me he loves me & I don’t doubt that he does but it’s frustrating…I’m in serious need of some insight on this situation & would appreciate any anyone has to offer

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

Let me ask you this. What is your ultimate goal with him? What is he NOT doing? Answer these questions and I will be able to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.