It seems like a coincidence but I feel like it's something more

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions It seems like a coincidence but I feel like it's something more

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by Ace23.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ace23
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Okay so here goes. My ex girlfriend and I broke up about 7 months ago. I did not want that to happen but it did. It was rough. But I eventually started feeling better and moving on, which took a little while but I did it. I stopped obsessing over her and was doing a lot better but in the past few weeks, she’s been creeping back into my mind.
      I see her in my dreams and every little thing, reminds me of her. And very recently, she was asking about me according to one of our mutual friends and even told that person that she wished me all the best in life which I did not think was ever going to be possible. The thing Is, I really loved this girl and it really broke me when we separated.
      My question Is, is this just her being nice or is she actually thinking about me and missing what we had? I know it’s stupid and could just be a coincidence but it’s just that she had to ask right around the time I started thinking about her again and my intuition is telling me it’s not and I really trust my intuition.
      I am really lost and don’t know what to do about this whole thing. I thought this chapter of my life was over but clearly seeing as how I feel rn I can tell it’s not. Just looking for some guidance and peace of mind. Any help would be appreciated.

Ace23
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 4.00

Furthermore, until today, I did not feel her presence around me. Right now, even when I look at someone different, just the back of the head of a passer by, there is always some feature about this stranger that reminds me of my ex. All these things keep telling me this is all more than just coincidence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.