It hurt

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Colleenparis
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 8
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

So recently I have seen Matt and I just felt quite horrible once I found out one of my friends said he is known to sleep around. we have talked in the beginning of this year only for him to leave and stop talking to me to hangout with other women. seeing him recently has caused me great pain due to the reopening of wounds that I will never be good enough for him or anynoe. Melissa, please send me guidance on this situation and is Matt my future husband??

Colleenparis
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 8
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 8.00

I also recently have lost my license and i have spent days looking for it with no luck and I’d like to where it is? Can you possibly tell me where it’s at so I can retrieve it?? Please be truthful and accurate on this question i really need to find my license

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Questions:
          What are Matt’s intentions with me? In the past you were hurt and it felt like a transmutation of your personality and mind. Trust that you were not given more than you can handle. Be truthful with yourself. Can you be in a relationship with Matt and fully trust him? His energy feels very passionate and seeking. He does not feel like he wants to settle down. He feels restless and unsure of what he wants other than personal gratification. You have the gift of discernment. Use it and “feel” how his energy meshes with yours. Does it feel right? Does it feel strong? Do you feel his love, or simply his sexual passion?

Is Matt my future husband? No, the energy that he will be your future husband is not felt. Let go of specifics and allow the Universe to gift you with one that appreciates and loves your beautiful soul.

Where is my license? It doesn’t feel like it is external from your dwelling. I keep seeing a chest of drawers and under a bed (you looked under the bed and did not find it). Have you found it because I see it in your purse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.