Is this the end?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is this the end?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by popypop.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Leec33
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hello I am new to this site and already I have been getting good vibes and feelings about its operation. I was first drawn to the site after my 3 year relationship was brought to an end by my ex about a week ago. We both have a lot going on and he feels he is better alone.I really feel like he still loves me and I know I still feel connected to him. He says he doesn’t feel this anymore and he ending because he can see it wont work out. We always do this and then miss each other. We’ve had this happen before and somehow end up trying to work things out again. I am just wondering if anyone can feel whether this is really it or will we come together again. It’s been a hassle on my mind and heart and I need some insight. I do know though if he comes back this time there will definitely have to be some changes. Please let me know if anyone gets any feelings regarding my situation. Me: 6/15/1993 him:3/20/1990 Joshua

Leec33
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 1.00

I guess the better question would be if there’s any chances of getting him back, what can I do to attract this to happen and keep it happy this time?

popypop
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 16
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 18.00

He suffers from depression I feel. The next time and I do see the next time you get back together take yoga classes with him and meditate together. Also a fountain in the house will clear bad vibes. For sweet I suggest lol enchanting your sugar bowl. Put your hands around it and think of sweet things to hear and say.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.