Is this a match made or just another love lost

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is this a match made or just another love lost

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Trinity_27
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hi everybody my name is trinity and I just got out of a wave 3years relationship with my son’s father . Now that I’m single I’ve been seeing someone from my past his name is Casio Pittman he was born jan 3 1995 and my birthday is may 27th 1996 he’s sooo patient and understanding with me u would like to know is it ok to go forward or head for the hills . And I also wanted to know why is my son’s father saying he is not his father? I’m positive he is

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Questions:
        1. What is the probability of having a lasting relationship with Casio Pittman? The passion for each other seems to fizzle out after a while. The energy of this relationship lasting is not felt. Your relationship energy feels like a friendship more than a passionate union. You want it to be, but it is not felt.

2. Why is my son’s father denying he is his father? It’s the usual paternity issues. The father does not want to take responsibility. Futher, he is not trusting what you are saying about the being faithful to him. He has big issues of distrusting women.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.