Is there something more or am I in this same cycle of men

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is there something more or am I in this same cycle of men

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by TanyaAD.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

TanyaAD
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

I connected immediately with this guy I met this summer here at my job; we work for a whitewater rafting company. We have been hooking up since either the day of or day after we met. Its all blurred together. Had a little bump in the road but then got back on track and have been seeing each other since; we even stay at our staff house together. He has his moments as well as I have mine so we are not always at the hip. Hes from out of state and is talking about going back home until the late fall/early winter to come back and work here at a ski area.
      I know he doesnt want to go bac home because of how his home life is; which from everything we have talked about, isnt all peaches and cream.
      Hes 24, Im 29.
      I feel like I want more out of this dating thing, and would like to see a relationship.
      Though he says hes not a relationship kind of guy, which doesnt make sense when he brought up theres an open relationship hes had on and off with and older woman for the past 2 years. Which I dont know if thats true, taking it with a grain of salt.
      I know he has some learning and growing to do, since this is truly his first time on his own.
      But could there, is there a future that includes us two being together. Will he come back this winter and want to continue what we have and more?
      I wish he wouldnt go just yet and wait til after a trip we all coworkers do in September.
      Heck Id drive him back home.

Just hoping this isnt another one of those hey we had fun, lets be friends.. occassionally keep in touch.
      We started on the premise that it was just fun but in recent weeks it seems to be more, especially when he joked I was the youngest hes dated.

Thank you all for your time, I hope someone can use their insight and help.

Positive vibes to you all ♡

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.