Is Paolo right for me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is Paolo right for me?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I am so confused. I need guidance and help. Should I cut contact or is he the right man for me?

EliseG
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 17
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 24.00

I don’t get a sense he’s committed or reliable, but some people are into that. I’m also getting some laziness and taking you for granted. Love isn’t enough, there has to commitment and a willingness. There are still good men out there. Maybe you could give it some more time?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you Elise G. He actually has been very committed. It’s me who has been a complete flake. He has treated me like a future wife and planned to propose. He told me he put his apartment up for sale in case we needed it for my visa (he’s in the USA I’m in Australia).
          But I’m torn. I don’t know if I should go back to him. If it’s best to just cut contact because the long distance is killing me.
          So any other feelings or ideas you might have are really welcome. I can’t eat, sleep…think..without thinking of him and what to do. I just want a resolution. Peacefully.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

I’m getting some of the similar psychic insights about him that Elise picked up. Maybe it’s both of you? I understand this is rough for you, but what exactly is your question?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.