Is My 4 Year Old Son Seeing Spirits ?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is My 4 Year Old Son Seeing Spirits ?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by ElizabethH.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alexiahram01
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United States
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -6.00

My Name Is Alexiah(D.o.b. March 21st 1998) And My Boyfriends Name Is Rigo(D.o.b.May 14th 1995) And when my boyfriend rigo was about 5 years old his dad who’s name was jesus passed away and that has always been something that my boyfriend rigo doesnt like to really talk about and he doesnt really like talking about his dad because i know it makes him sad and hurts him but my boyfriend isnt the type to show people his emotions he instead hold it all in. My boyfriend and I have 3 kids together and our oldest kid is named Isaiah(D.o.b.July 18,2012) and hes 4 years old. There has been maybe about 2-3 times my son has told me that his dad’s Dad jesus was playing/talking with him and that his grandpa gave him a hug and kiss.He Would Also say how much his dad and grandpa look alike.But My boyfriend and I have never showed my son any pictures of his grandpa till one day i found a pic of his grandpa and i told my son if he knew who that was and my son said”yeah thats my dad’s Dad” and then he said “I told you he looks like my dad mommy.” So My Question Is If My Son Is Really Seeing His Grandpa or not? If He Is then why is he seeing him? is he trying to communicate a messege to us or my boyfriend thru my son isaiah? If My son isnt seeing his grandpa then who is he seeing? and why does he say this if it turns out to be a lie?
      Please help and answer me somebody!!

catann2
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

I’ve heard similar stories of children seeing the spirits of friends and relatives who passed away before they were born, and knowing it was them without seeing pictures. So it seems almost certain to me that he is interacting with your boyfriend’s father. Children are more pure and in tune with their psychic abilities and the spiritual world– it is when we are older that we begin to tamp it down and ignore it. I definitely understand that this would be alarming, but I really see no cause for worry. Rejoice that your son is able to spend time with his grandfather!

ElizabethH
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 9
          • New Participant
          Credits: 8.00

Alexiah, I was a nurse for special needs children in their homes. When I took on a new case, the family shared with me upfront that the deceased Grandfather of the child comes to visit him every day. I have had similar experiences in my life, so I didn’t hesitate taking the case.I would see this 18 month old look towards the door, get all excited and say “Grandpa”. The child would keep playing and after a while, the child would wave and say “bye, bye Grandpa”.
          I took care of another child that was limp and couldn’t talk. During the day she would all of a sudden look to one of the corners of her room and start laughing. Her Mother told me she believed she was seeing angels.
          I hope you find comfort that Jesus, his Grandfather may be very well watching over your son.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.