Is he the one

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he the one

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I met a man a few months ago and things got serious pretty quickly. He’s stepped back from the relationship and I am hurting because of it. I just want to know if he’s the one, I love him so deeply and really saw a future with him. Any insight into it would be great. Thank you in advance

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dear Lettyms: Your bewilderment is felt. Your passion for him was great. His fear of commitment made him turn away. As strange as it may be, your commitment to him scared him. You did nothing wrong. It is he who has security and commitment issues. You continue to yearn for him, and he withdraws even more. He enjoyed the intimacy you shared yet creating a home was what he feared.
        He thinks of you and then lets go of the idea of creating a long-term relationship. The probability of his permanent return is very low.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you for your response. I’m learning to face life for what it is and not what I hope it will be. Blessings to you for the new year.

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

Create that which you want. Think of every day being a better day. Stay positive, laugh more, give yourself joy moments throughout the day. Many blessings to you and happy 2020.
            2020=4-it will equalize that which has been unbalanced. It is a perfect opportunity to look at your life and focus on what needs to be balanced. The Universe will assist you in 2020 to balance what you need to. The energy is available if you wish to use it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.