Is he terminally ill?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he terminally ill?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

My sig other and I have been living apart he is supposed to come hime but i heard he is with another woman. mark had a traumatic brain injury 9 months ago…. Today this woman Tasha posted on fb that they are engaged and that he has a terminal illness. I know my actions played part and pushed him away I was frantic and lose sight of things. First is he Terminally ill? If so why would he keep it from his family? Also several ppl said Tasha is involved in witchcraft? Is that true if so is there anything I can do to protect him? What do i need to do to fix this?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Can’t answer the terminally ill question. It’s not appropriate here and there are federal laws against this type of thing. I’m not seeing the witchcraft thing. Anyway, just cause someone is a witch doesn’t mean they have absolute power over someone. He’s making choices on his own.

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 26
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 26.00

Thank you, His Sister spoke to him he said the woman was lying that he is not terminally ill and that is a blessing. I am at a point where I have to make decisions. 23 yrs together and I genuinly believe him my soulmate. I wish there was another way but Im afraid its time to walk away. I do not deserve to be lied to or used. All i ever wanted was honest answers from him. I would have firgiven him and we could work it out but he cant keep toying with me. I have no clue how I will be able to move forward if there isnt closure and i wish I knew what he wanted but he wont respond.he still claims no one living with him in my home. Still claims hes moving here…… Why cant he be honest? If hes with someone why not let me go? There are too many whys in this and its literally driving me nuts. What do i need to do? Is there a chance he will move back here? Is it time to walk away and why is it making me so nuts?THANK YOU REALLY!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.