Is He Really For Me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is He Really For Me?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by LoganMassey87.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fantasy2tru
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My fiance I’ve been with for 11.5 years passed away Nobemer 21st 2017. He passed away about fifteen to twenty minutes after we had video chat. I was nine months pregnant with our third child. The brother of him was there for us and I’ve sat and talk n listen to him, so we was like coping pals. He told me he loved me and then made a move. I’m not sure if he’s really who I’m supposed to be with forever. It’s very strange and a lot of people are saying all kinds of things. I know he is very protective over his neices and nephew, and my kids hate to be away from him. One of the other brothers have a gift, and told me that his deceased brother said he doesn’t want any outsiders around his kids. How do I know if I’m really to be with this brother? Does he has the right intentions?

LoganMassey87
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 33.00

If you’re doubting him enough to seek out advice from a stranger then I would have to say that you already know that he doesn’t have the right intentions and that your not suppose to be with him. If a person is “The One”, there will be no mistaking it you will know when you find that person. I wish you all the best.

Lindamarie82015
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

I just feel sometime he isn’t that in love with me we have been with each other for 4 year an I don’t see a connection there anymore he doesn’t effectively show me attention I just feel we aren’t close anymore I feel like he hiding things from me at work we are engaged an suppose to get married we have been engaged for a years or so now I don’t ever hear him talking or planning anything about getting married

LoganMassey87
          Participant
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Replies: 23
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 33.00

Well first off I’m so sorry, I understand what your going through. Well just from talking to you I can tell that you aren’t happy, I would sit down & talk with him. Just be honest with exactly how you feel because if yall dont work on it now it will only get worse and that’s not fair to either of you. Think about it for a while, get some paper & a pencil. Draw a line down the middle of the paper, on one side write pros & one side cons. Then sit somewhere quiet and complete the list honestly the best you can and then compare them. That tends to work very well for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.