Is he my soulmate

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he my soulmate

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Marie64.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Marie64
    Basic Member
    I've Donated »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -1.00

I would like to know if Eddie is my soulmate his birthday June 20 59 mine is 3 10 64. I have known him for years We know each other family. We both from Nashville Tennessee but now he lives in Texas and Wv . We started seeing each other over year ago. I want to move to Texas I love him and to be with him. Just want to know if he the one please and thank you Janice

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Janmrp – first, I would be very careful about the soulmate thing. People kill themselves over this ridiculous new age concept.

I believe each person has many people on the planet who they connect with romantically and lovingly (not just one)! When we feel like there is only one person, we tend to come from a place of neediness, fear, desperation, and anxiety. This is so, especially when things don’t work out with your so-called “soulmate.” This actually doesn’t help to make a relationship healthy and can even sabotage the actual romance.

Play around instead with the attitude: I feel very connected and in-love with this person, and if it works out, that will get great. If it doesn’t work out, I can meet someone new and feel the same intensity of love, and maybe ever something better.

As far as Eddie, I do get a sense he feels attracted and connected to you. At the same time, I have concerns that he enjoys a life of independence and romantic freedom. I do psychically get a sense that he may be a little selfish at this stage in his life and this might prevent him from being willing to do what it takes to really make the relationship work. In other words, I see that he cares about you, but I’m not so sure if he is as motivated as you are about the romance.

It still feels to me like you have a chance. Before you move, I suggest communicating about this with him. Ask him how he feels about the two of you being closer.

Marie64
        Basic Member
        I've Donated »
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: -1.00

Thank you, I will ask him

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.