Is He Interested in Me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is He Interested in Me?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Ophelia.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ophelia
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi, i met a guy i really liked last week and we kissed while out drunk. His name begins with c and he is 35. We have had a couple of short correspondance but it is 4 days since last contact. I’d love to know if he is interested in me or if i ruined any chances of something happening between us?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

It appears that you both might have been caught up in the moment when you first met. You might want to be cautious because he could be already involved with someone. Since he was treating this as a flirtation and isn’t making an attempt to get to really know you, it might be best not to pursue this for now.

He could become available in the future and attempt to make contact with you. It seems that an exclusive relationship with him might not be possible. So you might want to ask yourself what you really want from a relationship? If you want it to be steady and stable, you might not want to wait for this particular guy.

I sense that you will meet someone very soon who will exhibit the qualities you are looking for.

Best wishes,

Ophelia
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thanks so much kathy…. I wouldn’t be suprised he is nice!
          Your reply gives my soul some peace 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.