Is he faithful or shudder I leave

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he faithful or shudder I leave

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Erin
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Please let me know if my husband is being faithful or is he stealing my stuff and cheating

Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Erin, would I be correct in saying that you have a lot of anger regarding your husband? I feel as if you two argue and fight a lot? I want to almost say he sees you as controlling but it’s not that you are…its that for whatever reasons you don’t see eye to eye on what is important and there is that miscommunication of energy btwn you two that is repelling (which is where the anger/distance comes in). I feel like maybe this has been an on going thing… and while the issues at hand are still very important to you, that your husband is feeling distant…I feel like he doesn’t think he knows he is doing anything wrong and the more you “poke” at the problem the more it is likely to implode. I feel very much like he is distant and that is why you are thinking that he is cheating. I don’t feel like he is yet or but if he is it is by chance and not intentional, more so that he is fantasizing about the idea…I want to say he is a simply man and wants to do what he wants and anything that deviates from what he thinks is peace, is his ok to nip at you or avoid any conflict. I am not sure if he is stealing from you, I want to say that he isn’t and that perhaps you are so angry in your pursuit of “catching” him that you might be “reaching” for more evidence to be upset about but I would say to sit with you how feel…we are all innately intuitive whether we believe it or not. I would suggest releasing and surrendering this situation to the universe before bed and setting an intention to clearly hear see feel and know the guidance to your answer…and then feel whatever feelings you get instinctually. Be honest with yourself and ask yourself if this is worth your peace of mind. I think you will be surprised at what insights you receive when you are open to receiving. I hope this helps love…

XO, Jessie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.