Is he a good match?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he a good match?

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

laura138
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 13
      • Replies: 18
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi everyone,
      I met a guy at a birthday party, his name is Joey and he is 29. I’m 28 and my birthday is 02/07/82. So far we have yet to go on a date but we have talked and texted each other for the past month or so. I was wanting to know if anyone has any insight for me and whether he is a good match or not?
      Thanks,
      Laura

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

It seems that he could be a good match, but after communicating for a month and he hasn’t asked you out– I sense that there might be something or someone who might be preventing it.

How much has he told you about himself? If he is just shy or cautious and wants to take some time to get to know you, that is ok– but if he is otherwise involved it would be better for you to find this out.

You would do well to rely on your own intuition with this– if he is not open about his situation that also is not a good sign.

Take care!
        🙂

laura138
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Kathy,
          He’s seems to be open about his situation, we live a little over an hour from each other so I know that is one thing that has prolonged us meeting. He also invited me out on his wake boarding boat the first day I met him and than a couple of times there after. I told him that until we were no longer strangers I wasn’t going out on his boat with him and his friends. He lives with room mates and has a daughter. I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said he wouldn’t be texting me if he did. He has his own business so I know that keeps him busy also. I am quite jaded and distrusting of people, sometimes it’s hard for me to use my intuition in relationships because I don’t know if it’s my distrusting nature talking or my intuition. Do you have any tips for me on how to be better about using my intuition?

Thanks so much,
          Laura

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Has he asked you what it might take for you to no longer consider him a stranger? Actually if you wanted to go out on the boat and he had other friends with him, it could really work out ok– he might think this would be a good way to get acquainted.

It is good to follow your intiution, you are being cautious. If you really like someone tho, it wouldn’t hurt to give him the benefit of the doubt. Just as long as you keep your guard up!

So the next time if he mentions an outing, that might be his idea of a first date. If you continue to decline he might feel that you aren’t interested. You need to decide if it would be worth the risk!

Take care!
            🙂

laura138
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,
              We did have a plan to get together for dinner Monday and Tuesday last week but both days ended up not working for him because of a big job he had out of town, he owns his own company. I would like to go to dinner with him first and get to know him better before I go out on the boat. Hopefully we can go to dinner soon.
              Thanks for the advice,
              Laura

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Then most likely the dinner date will happen– he will just have to clear his schedule. It seems that you both have mutual respect for one another. This is a good sign! It seems that there is some real potential for this relationship. It is just slow in getting started.

Right now I see about a 60 – 70 percent chance of this being a lasting relationship. These percentages can (and most likely will) increase as you spend more time together.

I really hope that this works out well for you! Please keep in touch and us know how things are going for you–

Take care!
                🙂

laura138
                Lesson 20
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

Hello again,
                  It’s been almost two weeks since I’ve heard from Joey. The last time we were communicating it was thru text messaging, we were texting back and forth just fine. The last text I sent him was asking him if he had anything exciting planned for the weekend and he didn’t respond than or since. I have the feeling he met someone else before we even got the chance to go on a date. I was wondering what thoughts anyone else has?
                  Thanks,
                  Laura

KathyN
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★

Laura,
                    Sadly it seems that he was already involved with someone. The relationship might have been on and off. It seems that he has reconnected with someone. I sense that he hasn’t been entirely honest with you.

It would be better for you not to invest any more time communicating with him. It could result in a cycle of game playing. You have more important things to focus on.

Take care,
                    🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.