Insights Required on My Life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Insights Required on My Life

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by CandiceKen.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kratika
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I remain very upset with my life because ive no social connections. I choose to go out with friends have fun but i do not have many friends in life. This has been a situation for around 5 yrs. Making good friends is my most heartfelt desire. Someone told me ive some stagnant energy around my heart ,root, solar plexus nd that my energy is contaminated bcoz i am an empath. Is there a problem in my energy? Plz provide me some solution so i can connect with people nd have fun.

CandiceKen
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 79
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 76.00

Here’s what i get – you are different from any of your friends. You are more focused on spiritual and personal growth, the meaning of life, and no just following the norm. You might feel like a fish out of water, but that doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with you. Watch out about feeling messed up because you don’t fit in. Forget the contaminated energy. Everybody has this type of thing going on. Yes, work on it, but be careful about dwelling on it.

What about some groups where people are focused on achieving more in life, spiritual focus, personal growth? I see this in you but i don’t see you putting yourself in these places.

Also, i keep getting a pull towards more art, something where you are working with your hands. This seems like it would be good for you. Are you an artist?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.