Insights on My Life: Love, Finances, Career, Etc

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Insights on My Life: Love, Finances, Career, Etc

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

surwrenitee
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Thank you in advance to those who read and reply to this post.

I am still in love with my best friend/ex. He is currently dating someone new, but i’m not getting a good vibe from it. I just don’t know what to do. I’ve been distancing myself. I just know how i feel about him and think we could work it out in the future.
      What kind of obstacles are in the way? Is there hope? How do i proceed with him?

I have a lot of struggles in my life , especially when it comes to finances. Is it going to be like this?

What kind of career path should i be on? Am i on the right way?

Any other insights on my life would be fantastic.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

With the ex, i don’t see him coming back anytime soon, if ever. The good news is that you might have avoided a toxic situation. I get a very selfish sense about him. The real question is why are you still fixated on him, blocking new love from coming in your life, etc. What are you going to do about it?

With finances, i see a small business on the horizon, you have a lot of talent. I keep seeing something involving children, maybe daycare or tutoring.

Instead of being the victim and asking yourself “if it’s going to be like this,” get your mind focused on how you might be sabotaging yourself and get your focus on what you have to do to break the patterns within you.

Instead of being a feather which is always blown around in the wind, grow some wings and learn to fly in the direction you want to go. Consider getting some training (it help me a lot):

http://www.lifeleap.org/mastery/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.