Insight Welcomed

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Insight Welcomed

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Dale.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sapphire1956
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello All,

I unemployed in 12/2010 after 20 years with the same company. I have to update my skills and I am confused, because I’m not sure what I would like to do for the 2nd half of my life. I am trying very hard to keep all of my debts under control. I don’t think I have been intuned with myself for many years, can anyone share insights?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

First let me say that I am truly sorry this happened to you. I sense that your job loss was due to the economy with the company being forced to make budget cuts. I see you being as a loyal and dedicated employee and that you always did your very best to achieve the expectations of your position.

Because the job market is so tight right now, you should focus on applying for positions that you feel qualifed for, or that you could qualify for with some basic training. You will then “bloom where you are planted”. You are likely to find your niche in this new position, giving you insight into where you can further develop your skills.

The very best of luck to you in your employment search– You will gain confidence once you start working again. Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing– Take care!

Best wishes,
        🙂

sapphire1956
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the feedback. I am applying for new jobs, hopefully I will land a job soon.

Dale
          Keymaster
          Teacher
            • United States
              Credits: 823.00

I keep sensing some type of experience medical related, but it feels more administrative to me. As far as the future, you may have to get something to hold you over, but I really get a psychic pull towards eventually owning your own small business, or at least something that is more independent. It feels like you have been taking orders for too long. Maybe it’s time for you to be in charge of your own life. I got a psychic pull towards doing some type of event promotions or organization, which could be corporate related. I just get a pull towards you be out working with different people in different environments. You may be thinking something like this is off the wall or too risky, but you have developed many skills and desire that have led up to this point. Let me know what you think about this.

- Dale Sellers

sapphire1956
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

Wow Frank,

Yes I had 20 years in the healthcare field. Administrative. I have a also thought about having my own business. But I am unsure what it is that I should do. My friends tell me that I have it in me. But I feel stuck. At this point in my life, I need something that I will truely enjoy doing. Being stuck in a office enviroment is not what I want to do anymore…I feel I have passed that stage. And you are right I need to drum up some income to get me to that point.

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 🙂

Dale
                Keymaster
                Teacher
                  • United States

Thank you for confirming my accuracy. It’s always nice to know when I’m getting psychic insights that are relevant.

How do you feel about what I mentioned about an event promotions business?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

If you have a specific question, let me know and I will do the best I can to help.

- Dale Sellers

sapphire1956
                    Basic Member
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

Curious…do you have the details?

Dale
                      Keymaster
                      Teacher
                        • United States

Curious…do you have the details?

I don’t need a lot of information from you, but I do need to know what exactly you would like me to focus on. The more specific of a question you ask, the more specific of an answer you are going to get.

- Dale Sellers

sapphire1956
                          Basic Member
                            • New Participant
                            • Topic Author

Ok, I really have so much going on in my brain…I recently hooked back up with my ex-husband…however he has left to help his dad. His dad is in his 70’s. Which I knew he was going to do. But he puts me last I’ve only heard from him through email like 3 times. He can sound so genuine at times. I thought that things could work out…having a hard time letting go again….Haven’t heard from him much why is he so arrogant?

Career wise? I can’t go back to a corporate situation. The last job I was ignored by co-workers in my department. Can you believe it for 13 years i was basically ignored. No comrade ship there at all. And i know that I am more of a out going person, got to do something that makes me smile. Do you know what I mean?

Sincerely,
                            Jan

Dale
                            Keymaster
                            Teacher
                              • United States

Jan – Let me know some specific questions that you would like me to focus on and I will do the best I can to help. Just list a couple out for me.

- Dale Sellers

sapphire1956
                                Basic Member
                                  • New Participant
                                  • Topic Author

Ok, i’m sorry I will try and be more specific.

I would like help in figuring out how to create income on my own. I don’t want to be bothered with corp. life anymore. I have a lot of skills. I like the info you gave to me about possibilities of events or organizing. I like being social.

And I would like to know if you have any feelings about my ex-husband, his name is Daniel L Birch, 11/19/1959. Do you see anything as far as a concrete relationship?

Dale
                                  Keymaster
                                  Teacher
                                    • United States

Jan – How do you feel about the event promotions insight that I shared with you. I got a really strong psychic pull towards you doing something like this where you are out in different locations, working with different people, working on one project and then another. For example, a corporation has a local event and you come in and set everything up, market it, organize it, that sort of thing.

Another area I got a pull towards was some type of teaching/consulting environment. For example, you go into different businesses/organizations (even non-profits) and provide some type of training to small groups of people. It could be pr related, maybe admin related. These are some of the areas I got a pull towards right away. Let me know what you think and then we will move to the relationship area.

- Dale Sellers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.