In need of some good news

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In need of some good news

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by loverbuy.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi:)

I want to start off first before I even ask another question here to ask that my particular questions be answered under the condition that some of the older unanswered questions posted to this forum please be answered first. Now moving along to my specific questions I lost someone who was very close to me many years ago and every now and then I get really bummed and miss him. He used to be around me alot, but nowadays I don’t sense him at all and then I get so sad all over again (because I really miss him and I feel completely lost without him around me). When he died I lost the fun loving outgoing person that I used to be (thus I didn’t have any trouble making new friends), but now I do and I am totally isolated and afraid to put myself out there again. I know it sounds silly, but when he died I honestly believe the best parts of my life went with him (I looked up to him a whole lot). Everything just went down hill from there, which brings me to my first question please, what I really wish to know is, does he have a message for me? The second thing I wish to know is will I ever graduate from college and be able to get my life back together (I feel stuck in an endless bad luck rut)? I always deeply appreciate any reply or response to my questions and I would like to thank you very much in advance for your time and effort

Thanks again,
      Lisa

loverbuy
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 29
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 0.00

Sorry for your loss

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.