In need of insight..

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In need of insight..

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by WeeKezza.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Slr
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello i have been in a relationship for 8 years but lately i cant stop thinking about someone else and everytime i look at the clock its always 11:11. Is this trying to tell me that the feelings that i have been trying to push aside are real and that i should trust my feelings?? Please help.

WeeKezza
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 7.00

Are you still in love with your current partner? It is normal after a period of time to feel fed up or bored, it is also perfectly normal to start wondering what and who else is still out there. Are u fed up with other areas of your life too? I think perhaps you need to have a chat with yourself about how you really feel, within yourself and towards your partner and if you could imagine a happier life without them. I don’t think the person you have been thinking about is the answer, I think it’s maybe they are being used as like the cause (so to speak) for the feelings and confusion your feeling now and probably subconsciously already did before. The time thing (always 11:11) might also be a way of you looking for signs which aren’t really there esp if this time, or date even is significant to you in someway. I could be wrong but I think now is more about you, than who you want to be with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.