In need of advice! Thanks!! :)

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In need of advice! Thanks!! :)

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by tuddy_puff.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tuddy_puff
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi! My name is Jenna, and I’m just trying to find answers to if me and my ex Austin will end up getting back together. We’ve known each other our whole lives and he promised me he would, but I just want to get a second opinion and this seems like a safe place to do it. 🙂 if y’all do think we’ll get back together, any ideas on how long it will take? Thanks!!!

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Not too sure about as the future can be tricky. Although, I don’t see him just taking some personal time. I keep seeing him wanting to get out there and meet others, maybe more than just friends. He might come back, but I wonder if taking him back would be in your best interest. I think putting your energy into getting out around positive people is the best thing you can do right now. I also keep getting psychic pictures of you working out at a gym a lot, and this being something you can really enjoy. Stay close to your friends, and if they aren’t positive, find some new ones. Just sitting around being lonely isn’t good for you right now. He obviously isn’t doing this. Also, I see a need for more emphasis towards your career, something relating to medicine. Maybe nursing, physical therapy or counseling. I think office work will get boring for you long term.

tuddy_puff
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

I guess I’m just confused because all the other psychics I’ve talked to have said they can see we connect on every level and that they think we will get back together. I also don’t really see myself doing anything medical related and want to be an event planner so I’m not too sure. I also just can’t see him making a promise to get back with me and then never doing it. Just confused I guess, thanks for the reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.