In need of a little guidance

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In need of a little guidance

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kitana57
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 53
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi there,
      I was just wondering should I contact this person from my past?

Any and all guidance is always welcomed.

Sincerest Thanks:)

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

A lot would depend on this person’s current circumstances. Do you happen to know? Is there something that you could do to help this person right now?

You obviously are taking the time to think this over. With renewed friendships, often issues that were problems in the past will resurface. Are you at a point in your life when you would want to have to deal with this?

The very best of luck with this decision–
        🙂

kitana57
        Basic Member
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author

Hi Kathy,

I just want to say thank you because everything you said is right on point, he actually sent me a instant message awhile back, but since then I haven’t heard from him so I don’t know for sure what’s going on with him (I am clueless as to why he sent it). The old issues resurfacing is my major block and maybe I will opt to give this one alot more thought.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

It is really good that you are comfortable with this approach. Please keep in touch if you would like to sort these feelings out–

Take care,
            🙂

kitana57
            Basic Member
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              • Topic Author

Hi again Kathy,

Thanks again. I just feel after all this time he still hasn’t changed and that is why I hesitated because the past issues still linger in the back of my mind. Besides I figure it like this if he wanted contact with me he would have done so first (I thought that is why he sent the instant message, but I don’t have a clue as to what his motivation for doing so was quite honestly). I thought when I received it the universe was kind of giving me the green light to give things another go around, but if I am being truly 100% honest with myself it would be going against all of my natural instincts, which basically thinks it’s a bad idea. The one repeating feeling and thought that I keep getting is the past will repeat in the present and like you said before I don’t think that is something I wish to revisit at this juncture in my life. I need more positive people and things around me right now and not another thing such as this to weigh me down. I guess I was kind of lonely and thus I wasn’t thinking straight enough to make an informative decision. Sometimes it’s hard to have a good heart because people do tend to take advantage of it, in all truth I can’t wait to get away from all these negative things that are really blocking off all my paths to happiness right now, but first I must get use to the ideal of letting go of these ties that do truly bind me. Thank you for the much needed clarity:)

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

So, in the instant message he didn’t really ask or say anything? It seems that if he was really intent upon reaching you he would have tried again. Just follow your instincts– if he should want to talk to you, being the kind and generous person that you are, you would most likely want to see what he has to say. As for giving it another try, you already know that you don’t want the same problems to resurface.

You can be proud of yourself in knowing what you want–

Take care!
                🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.