in love with my friend

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions in love with my friend

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by popypop.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

laceymichelle89
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I been Best friends with this guy for five months. I’m in love with him..he says he also cares about me but just wants to be single but yet when he treats us like a little more.. We have been intimately involved this whole while.I guess I just wonder if we have a chance of bbeing together in the future as a couple..

popypop
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 16
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 18.00

What I get is that he’s making plans for the future and he doesn’t want to be held back by having a gf. He has other things on his mind. Perhaps if you ask him about his future goals and plans he could include you in them. Otherwise I see this situation continuing for years until you finally get frustrated and leave. I would suggest meditating with a white candle for clarity. If you want more from this guy I’d also suggest no intercourse. I’m getting the feeling he’d commit to you if you did. Try that for one month and see.

popypop
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 16
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 18.00

Also I’m getting another love interest for you. Thin ,freckles, greenish eyes, short light brown hair, wears plaid shirts and perhaps Jewish? I see him in love with you. A lot more stronger than your “friend” I don’t feel any depth of emotion in the guy you are “friends” with now. I do however feel it with the guy I just described. This guy truly loves you. I’m getting the name Scott? I don’t usually get names. Try going out for lunch with “Scott” and give him a chance. He would be a better choice if you can do it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.