In desperate need of help

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In desperate need of help

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I met a guy and we became really close and we started dating I told him a lot and he seemed to care about me. A month went by and we were talking everyday and hanging out at least 2-3 times a week. When the relationship question came up he seemed to get scared and eventually he told me he had feelings for me but he also wanted to see other women. I told him I was very angry with him and that he lead me on this whole time he also started crying because he knew he was going to lose me as a friend.

This is one of a long line of dissapointments not just with men but with other things in my life. I feel like Im one of the least selfish people I know and I don’t understand why I keep getting taken advantage of and used. I have been feeling this way for about a year and a half and after that happened my depression got even worse. I am just waiting for each day to end so I can sleep and Im having really bad suicidal thoughts. I am taking a break from men because I obviously cant handle dating right now.

I am so lost and its hard to focus on school work. I am away at school right now about 30 min away from home and all I want to do is go home and forget about everything. Im a good person and I used to believe in karma but now im just losing hope in everything i have become so negative and Im also scared of becoming happy and comfortable because it seems to always turn on me. I just want to know if things will get better and if ill be able to be ok with myself and not depend on others so much. The suicidal thoughts are becoming nightly and im getting really scared I feel so disconnected with the world and I feel very trapped. I just dont know what to do anymore.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You should consider talking to someone who will keep matters confidential. A school counselor can help or get you in contact with the best person to help you. Better times are ahead, and you will understand more about this once you regain the self confidence that you deserve.

Best wishes,
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Hi. Boy I know that feeling of desperation and lonliness. You are far too young to want to end it all. You have no idea just what really good opportunities lie ahead for you. Right now, you can’t see further ahead than the next few hours – and tomorrow is a black hole. Yes, the previous person who wrote you from here was right, you do need someone to talk to. But, you have to make a really great effort to go and seek that help.
          Some relationships need more work than others. But, ALL life is about learning lessons. With each new relationship, you’re learning, or (in many cases) re-learning lessons.
          Get a piece of paper and make some lists. In one column write down what it is that you want from a relationship. In the next column write down what you got from the last (and previous) relationship.
          Then, in another column (or page), write down what you intend to do in order to achieve what it is that you want.

Also, get more sleep – and more fresh air and exercise. Stop thinking so much – and start DOING. Then, let your DESTINY unfold gradually. He will soon return – sheepishly. 😳 But, try not to repeat the same mistakes again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.