I'm so heartbroken.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I'm so heartbroken.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Luckystar94.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nancya
    Basic Member
    I've Donated »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Confused

Luckystar94
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 29.00

Hi
        I’m sorry you feel heartbroken but guess what we’re in the same boat I got my heartbroken too just recently. I know its hard I’m still getting over mine too but with this pain we can become someone else’s hero. We can save a life because we know what its like to be hurt by someone who really wasn’t worthy of our love and affection. The real person who is worthy though is out there just waiting to be found. Because chances are they need us as bad as we need them. I know you are hurting you’re probably feeling so many mixed emotions and you just don’t know what to do right now. But trust me I get you. Just remember that you are now a shining star in the night sky lighting the path for all who have been hurt because you understand. Pick yourself up hun you’re crown is falling. Be the best you and enjoy life because you deserve it. Don’t ever let someone make you feel less than what you really are because you are perfect and you deserve some who makes you feel that way EVERY SINGLE DAY. Best wishes honey!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.