Im ready to make a decision

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Im ready to make a decision

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

My relationship with my husband has reached the crossroads. Its time for me to decide which path I will take. We have been living in seperate states he has been talking of coming home but something always stands in the way. I recently hear he is in a relationship with another woman… He swears he isnt but the amount of calls and texts is less and less almost to nothing. Ive posted before and 2 said they dont feel her presence. I think its because he doesnt love her and was lonely but i hear she lives with him in my pkace. She put up fb post saying he is terminally ill again he denys this but there were issues in past that make this very possible. Most recent his 97yr grandma is dying so I provided the money a few days ago for him to drive home to see her. He hasnt even left yet…. Its time to move in one way or other. I met a nice man I could get to like… But cant even think about until this is resolved of course I want my husband. What can I do to make the decision that will be best so I grow? What things shoulvd I consider while making my decision? What are Marks feelings for me? Is there anything in the future with the guy James I met? I can either continue my journey and work on my 23 yr relationship and figure out how to build on it and grow with it which is what I would like but probably not the way I will have to go because he has pushed me away so far. Or I could embark on a new advemture, follow a whole new path and see where it leads me. Would love insight and really appreciarete the help I get here but I will be glad when I dont need the insight on this….. I WILL DECIDE TODAY!

goldagreier
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 58
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 74.00

I answered your most recent post a while ago. How are you doing lately?

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 26
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 26.00

I am worried about this unstable woman moving here. I have made the decision to move on Even met a really nice guy but Mark knows how to push my buttons wnd get to me. What can i do to stay strong ….. And safe? Is the new guy James worth pursuing? You are amazing and oh so accurate. Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.