I’m new to this…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I’m new to this…

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello there,

I have been helping people through readings for the past 15 years. I think it is funny that I have trouble helping myself. Is this common? I have tons of books on the subconscious mind and I think understand what I should be doing but I feel blocked. I have a crazy work schedule(In a job I am not crazy about) and I feel like I am going 100 miles per hour. I am always feel rushed and short on time for everything….Is there something wrong with me or is this how people with “gifts” always feel?

Thanks

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!
        What you are experiencing is not uncommon. We are often able to help others but sometimes have the blinders on when it comes to ourselves. Though it seems you are having difficulty finding time for just yourself right now, that is really what you need. If you can take some time to meditate on a daily basis that could heighten your awareness. You might want to explore the Life Mastery Program. Exercises are provided that will help you achieve this effect. You will also learn to be more aware of the thoughts and motives of other people.

There is also that trap when we want to trust and believe in people and we tend not to focus on the entire picture. I sense that might be what you are experiencing right now? Don’t give up the compassion, but try to keep your guard up!

Hope this helps! Please keep in touch to let us know how you are doing.
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thank you Kathy. I plan on checking into the Life Mastery Program soon. I have to collect a lot more tokens!!
          I think as soon as I get the job I am trying to get things will fall into place.

🙂

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

If you can find the time to focus on what you wish to achieve just before you fall asleep at night, some thoughts could possibly come to you in the form of a dream. It seems that right now you are exhausted by the time you are finally able to crawl into bed. Just try to give youself 5 minutes of quiet time.

A great way to earn tokens is to keep particpating in the forums. There are many members who want advice and like to participate in discussions.

I sense that things will be working more smoothly for you by early summer.

Take care!
            🙂

anonymous
            Basic Member
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              • Topic Author

I am going to start doing this tonight. 🙂 I can feel positive change coming. What do you see as far as new work for me?

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

You want to give, you want to help, you want to make a difference in people’s lives. You would do well counseling and working with people. I sense that your current job is in a regimented environment where unnecessary demands are placed on the staff. It is only natural that you feel the need to break free from this atmosphere.

Don’t let yourself become discouraged because the job market is still tight. Just keep trying and show potential employers what you have to offer. Your sincerity will come through in conversations during interviews.

Take care!
                🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.