I'm at a crossroad, am I going the right way?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I'm at a crossroad, am I going the right way?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Shane42.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shane42
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 18.00

Hello, please let me thank you all in advance for any advice given! This is the first question and I’m having trouble putting it into words. Basically I have separated recently and am now raising two young kids. I’m physically disabled so finances are minimal. Yet I am the happiest I’ve been in years. Though my children’s future still worries me. I guess I just want to know if I have taken the right direction as I’m at a crossroad, any insights at all would be very appreciated.

Thanking you

S.W

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

The crossroad feels healthy and a good step. See a lot of toxic energy from the past, and this person isn’t likely going to change. She’s a contrarian on steroids.

Time to focus on the future. I got in a wreck years ago, could have got disability, handicapped sticker, but I didn’t. If possible, loose the disabled label and outsmart your challenges. Stephen Hawkins didn’t let it stop him. I see a lot of negative thinking and emotional junk that needs to go, or you might keep repeating what you just came out of.

Here’s a good one for you:

https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/law-of-attraction/

Shane42
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 7
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 18.00

Hi and thank you for replying.

You are definitely spot on there, a lot of not so pleasant experiences influencing me subconsciously. I always try to think positively, but the negative is always ready to put his two cents in. I like to think I am getting stronger at seeing the ray of hope, but bitter disappointment usually is the outcome. Though I ALWAYS brush it off (or it just being hurried, I’m starting to wonder), and soldier on.

As a favourite character of mine once said, “learn to wear it as armour, then it can never be used to hurt you.”
          That is what I have done with my pain and limitations, there is nothing I can not do, it just hurts.
          I do not use a handicap permit either, I leave that to people worse off.

I hope that explains myself a little more honestly than I am with myself. I thank you for replying, was harder than you realise for me to post.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.